How do I repair a small chip on the underside of a porcelain sink right where the popup drain connects?

In my bathroom there is a leaky sink and it seems that there is a chip on the bottom which is causing the leak. It seems that the people who fixed the sink last just put some kind of black stick rubbery substance to fill the crack between where the pop up drain connects to the sink. What is the substance I need to buy. Epoxy or Plumbers Putty?

Leave a Reply