Is there an adapter I can purchase that can change my bathroom sink into a threaded faucet found in a lab?

I picked up a barbed hose spout and want to know if there is an adapter I can use to screw it into my bathroom faucet. The barbed hose has a "3/4 in Male NPT thread." The bathroom faucet is too big for this male piece. Maybe theres an NPT thread number for my faucet? Help pleeease

Comments are closed.