my house in a bad state of disrepair, its a private rented home, is there anything i can do?

i need to move out because no repairs are getting done, there is too much that needs doing to it, the landlord did well to hide them when i viewed it, ive had the council out to it, recently i had problems with the electrics, a plug kept blowing, it was dangerous and it was down to the sink leaking on to it which the landlord failed to repair, im at the end of my teather now as i have a one year old.

Leave a Reply