portable washing machine connected to bathroom sink, draining it overflows?

i would like to the drain hose to connect directly to the pipe so there want be an overflow…is there a t ball joint i could use…i don't want to make this permanent…i would like to disconnect the hose so i could close the cabinet door


Comments are closed.