What do you call the extension pipe to mix hot and cold water from sink?

I am looking for this extension pipe on ebay but I don’t know the exact term for it. You fit in one part to the cold water pipe and the other to the hot water pipe. Its made of rubber or plastic but can be easily taken out and can be easily kept. This is used for sinks where the sink has an independent hot and cold pipe. You usually can find this at cheap bargain shops. Does anyone know what is it called?

Leave a Reply